High Performance Computing
Net Direct offers custom high-performance computing clusters featuring Intel or AMD processors for a variety of applications. Many clients also benefit from our ability to augment cluster configurations with the latest in NVIDIA® GPU computational accelerators, granting incredible performance to cost increases. In addition, Net Direct also provides desk-side supercomputers featuring NVIDIA® GPU Computing Processors. We are also offering the Tesla GPU SimCluster computational solution. The time for high-performance computing with GPU multi-TFLOPS hardware has arrived.
Our new cluster and GPU based compute platforms are specially designed to give the end-user maximum return on their investment by featuring high-bandwidth Infiniband networking that can provide the level of data throughput required by large quantities of multi-core compute nodes and GPU compute devices such as NVIDIA® Tesla™ cards and servers. The result is unrivaled performance for applications that can take advantage of multi-GPU configurations.
Net Direct is currently focusing on providing GPU and compute platforms to support General Purpose (GP) GPU applications in the following fields:
- Medical physics
- Molecular dynamics
- Biological sequence analysis
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Analysis of geophysical data
- And many more!
Net Direct also offers a range of HPC services including consulting, design, pre-staging, deployment, integration, performance tuning and support.
NVIDIA® Tesla™ GPU Data Sheets
- The NVIDIA® Tesla™ C2050 and C2070 Computing Processors fuel the transition to parallel computing and bring the performance of a small cluster to the desktop.
- Based on the new NVIDIA® CUDA™ GPU architecture codenamed “Fermi”, the Tesla™ S2050 / S2070 1U Computing Systems are designed from the ground up for high performance computing.